Solution 5 S4 Ecodesign ready Multifuel Stove
Supplied and fitted for only
The Solution range that combines a traditional stove appearance with Ecodesign Ready credentials.
Available in 4.9kw and also a 4.9kW Widescreen option with large door glass with a beautiful flame view. Regardless of which option you choose, each model is a stylish and easy-to-use heating companion for the home.
|FLUE SIZE||125mm (5″)|
|FLUE OPTIONS||Top / Rear Interchangable|
|DIMENSIONS WITH PACKAGING||68.5Kg|
|HEIGHT TO CENTRE OF REAR FLUE||448mm|
|DEPTH FROM BACK TO CENTRE OF TOP FLUE||82mm|
|DISTANCE TO COMBUSTIBLES – SIDES||550mm (350mm with heat shield)|
|DISTANCE TO COMBUSTIBLES – REAR||750mm (350mm with heat shield)|
|NOX EMISSION (MG/NM3-13% O2)||104@13% O2|
|BUILT FROM||Steel Body, Cast Iron Door|
|COLOUR||Black, Blue, Brown, Cream, Grey, Red, Slate (Extra £ and a longer lead time)|
|STYLE||Contemporary, Timeless, Traditional|
|12MM HEARTH INSTALLATION||Yes|
|PARTS WARRANTY||1 Year|
– Opening up chimney chamber to original build
– Hamlet solution 5 S4 multifuel stove
– Chimney Cowel
– Natural Stone Hearth in a choice of 3 colours
– Chimney chamber lined or Original brick left exposed if in good condition
– Plaster Finish
– Carbon Monoxide Alarm
– HETAS certificate and notice to building control
You can Customise any of our packages to suit your needs, The size of liner that we have included would be suitable for a standard 3 bedroom semi-detached house, if we think we will need to increase this length due to the height of your house we will let you know before works commence.
The following can be added to a personalised quotation once a FREE survey has been done:
- Oak or Non-Combustible Geocast Mantle
- Marble or Tiled Hearth
- Tiled or brick slipped Chimney Chamber
- Any Stove
- Extra plaster works (additional to the already included neatening up around the hole) this could be your chimney breast or your whole house!
- Widening the chimney chamber
- New Chimney Pot
- Chimney Repairs
- False Chimney Breast (with or without indentation for TV)
- Twin wall systems for houses without chimneys
- Existing Gas fire removal by a Registered Gas Safe Engineer
If there is anything on your wish list that you do not see on this page, please contact us and we will do our very best to help.
Terms and Conditions Apply – click here to view