Woodford Lowry 5X Ecodesign ready Multifuel Stove
Supplied and fitted for only
The Lowry 5X Ecodesign stove from Woodford Stoves is the perfect size for most homes, This 5kW room heater has a thick gauge steel body and a modern smooth cast iron door with large viewing glass that is kept clean by an efficient cleanburn system.
Ecodesign ready to meet all the requirements of the new clean air rules in force from 2022 and Defra approved for burning wood in smoke control areas. The Lowry 5X Stove has a lifetime warranty on the body, is easy to control and easy to clean with it’s built-in riddling grate and ashpan.
|Stove Window Size (Width mm x Height mm)||319mm x 335mm|
|Distance to Combustibles – Rear||600mm|
|Distance to Combustibles – Sides||600mm|
|Overall Height (A)||585mm|
|Width to Centre of Top Flue (E)||248mm|
|Height to Centre of Rear Flue (D)||490mm|
|Rear to Centre of Top Flue (F)||130mm|
– Opening up chimney chamber to original build
– Woodford lowry 5X Ecodesign multifuel stove
– Chimney Cowel
– Natural Stone Hearth in a choice of 3 colours
– Chimney chamber lined or Original brick left exposed if in good condition
– Plaster Finish
– Carbon Monoxide Alarm
– HETAS certificate and notice to building control
You can Customise any of our packages to suit your needs, The size of liner that we have included would be suitable for a standard 3 bedroom semi-detached house, if we think we will need to increase this length due to the height of your house we will let you know before works commence.
The following can be added to a personalised quotation once a FREE survey has been done:
- Oak or Non-Combustible Geocast Mantle
- Marble or Tiled Hearth
- Tiled or brick slipped Chimney Chamber
- Any Stove
- Extra plaster works (additional to the already included neatening up around the hole) this could be your chimney breast or your whole house!
- Widening the chimney chamber
- New Chimney Pot
- Chimney Repairs
- False Chimney Breast (with or without indentation for TV)
- Twin wall systems for houses without chimneys
- Existing Gas fire removal by a Registered Gas Safe Engineer
Terms and Conditions Apply – click here to view