Solution 5 Widescreen Ecodesign ready Multifuel Stove
Supplied and fitted for only
The Hamlet Solution 5 Widescreen Ecodesign stove is a brand new stove packed with all the features you expect from a Hamlet stove.
This new Ecodesign model exceeds the 2022 standards for particulates and emissions, is A+ energy rated and even more efficient (82.5%) than the previous model.
The widescreen viewing window is kept clear with the built-in airwash system and the stove is external air compatible which makes this Solution 5 stove perfect for modern airtight homes.
|FLUE SIZE||127mm (5″)|
|FLUE OPTIONS||Top or Rear Interchangeable|
|HEIGHT TO CENTRE OF REAR FLUE||448mm|
|DEPTH FROM BACK TO CENTRE OF TOP FLUE||82mm|
|DISTANCE TO COMBUSTIBLES – SIDES||550mm (500mm with heat shield)|
|DISTANCE TO COMBUSTIBLES – REAR||900mm (350mm with heat shield)|
|NOX EMISSION (MG/NM3-13% O2)||84@13% O2|
|BUILT FROM||Steel Body, Cast Iron Door|
|COLOUR||Black, Brown, Cream, Red, Slate (Extra £ and longer lead time|
|STYLE||Contemporary, Timeless, Traditional|
|12MM HEARTH INSTALLATION||Yes|
|PARTS WARRANTY||1 Year|
– Opening up chimney chamber to original build
– Hamlet solution 5 S4 widescreen multifuel stove
– Chimney Cowel
– Natural Stone Hearth in a choice of 3 colours
– Chimney chamber lined or Original brick left exposed if in good condition
– Plaster Finish
– Carbon Monoxide Alarm
– HETAS certificate and notice to building control
You can Customise any of our packages to suit your needs, The size of liner that we have included would be suitable for a standard 3 bedroom semi-detached house, if we think we will need to increase this length due to the height of your house we will let you know before works commence.
The following can be added to a personalised quotation once a FREE survey has been done:
- Oak or Non-Combustible Geocast Mantle
- Marble or Tiled Hearth
- Tiled or brick slipped Chimney Chamber
- Any Stove
- Extra plaster works (additional to the already included neatening up around the hole) this could be your chimney breast or your whole house!
- Widening the chimney chamber
- New Chimney Pot
- Chimney Repairs
- False Chimney Breast (with or without indentation for TV)
- Twin wall systems for houses without chimneys
- Existing Gas fire removal by a Registered Gas Safe Engineer
If there is anything on your wish list that you do not see on this page, please contact us and we will do our very best to help.
Terms and Conditions Apply – click here to view